Whale Watching ADVENTURE & Accommodation
Whale Watching 6 hrs – plus 2 Nights Accommodation 2017
Prices from $310.00 per person.
Based on 2 or 4 people, taxes not included
Enquire about our special family rate.
Travel the waters of Discovery Passage and Johnstone Strait in search of the magnificent Orca. With over two hundred killer whales resident to the area, encounters with these majestic animals will be the highlight of any holiday. Experience the feeling of wonder and connection as they pass by our boat, while listening to the sounds of their calls through our underwater microphones. Be a witness to one of the wonders of the Northwest Coast.
Tours in covered vessels are also available
Included in the Whale Watching trip:
- Go Wild – adventures with Campbell River Whale watching & Adventure Tours
- 2 nights accommodation at Austrian Chalet Best Western
- Room with two Queen Beds per couple
- Light Breakfast
- Swimming pool
- 1 – 6 hr Whale Watching Tour
- Transport Canada Certified Boats
- Fully Licensed and Insured Guide
- 28 ‘ Zodiac with private roomy washroom
- Sandwich lunch and hot and cold beverages
- The degree of respiratory synchrony between individuals and groups seems to be correlated with the degree of biological kinship between them.
Package Booking and Cancellation Policy
Refundable deposit 48 hour cancellation policy on groups up to 4 people, 7 day cancellation policy on larger groups.
Conditions Apply – Taxes not included