GUARANTEE WHALE SIGHTINGS ON OUR 7 – 8 HOUR DAY TOUR!
7- 8 Hour Zodiac Whale Watching Day Tour – 2018
7 – 8 hours: $219.00 (lunch included)
Children Under 12: $179.00
Taxes not Included.
Please Quote Code WWS2014 When Booking!
Imagine….Learn….Believe that you have the opportunity to experience the life of the Northern Resident Orca Killer Whales. We have the privilege to offer you the experience of some of the most spectacular whale watching and wildlife tours in the world. Experience the feeling of wonder and connection as they pass by our boat, while listening to the sounds of their calls through our underwater microphones. Be a witness to one of the wonders of the Northwest Coast.
Did you know….
- Killer whales spend 95% of their lives under water and largely out of human sight
- Adult Males: grow up to 9.5m and weigh 8000-9000 kg
- Adult Females: grow up to 6m and weigh 5000-8000 kg
- The need to eat 4% of their body weight/day
- If an orca weights 9000kgs it needs to eat 360kg of salmon per day.
- They get their water from the food they eat, yes, that means blood.
And their colour….
- Just as military airplanes are colored light on the undersides and dark on top during wartime, the colouring of killer whales makes them less visible from both above and below..
- In the dark undersea world the whale’s white areas also tend to create the illusion of much smaller objects, while the black body virtually disappears in the darkness – allowing the whale to visually appear to be much less of a threat than it actually is..
Why do they often surface out of the water at the same time?
- The social dimension of synchronized breathing is most apparent in mothers and calves – from birth the mother enters a intimate respiratory relationship with her newborn calf and their blows will continue to be tightly linked throughout their lives.
- The degree of respiratory synchrony between individuals and groups seems to be correlated with the degree of biological kinship between them.
GUARANTEE OF WHALE SIGHTINGS
Hurricane Jack Adventures wants you to see whales. We will go the extra distance for you to see them and won’t cut the trip short.
If we do not see a whale on your 8 Hour Day Trip Whale Watch tour with us between July 1st – September 15th then we will take you out again at no charge, on a stand-by basis, until we do see one. Even if it’s next year!
Guarantee applicable to full fare paying Whale Watch 8 hour day tour clients and is valid for 24 months.
Package Booking and Cancellation Policy
Refundable deposit 48 hour cancellation policy on groups up to 4 people, 7 day cancellation policy on larger groups.
Conditions Apply – Taxes not included